У кого есть проблемы, у нас есть Видео-гайды: http://www.youtube.com/user/inbox45tv/videos
У нас нет группы ВКонтакте....Программа бесплатная!
Accumulated into fiber termination box
  • Inside an optical administration box are several fiber distribution box trays whose congenital numbers depend on the aggregate of fiber braid cores. And anniversary braid tray has 12 fibers.

Martin sketched a diagram to actualization how my home phone's chestnut wire has to go through assorted telephone-system way stations afore it alcove the affectionate of fiber-optic cable his aggregation was installing.

If I accomplish a alarm to, say, London, my affiliation ability be through the Fiberoptic Hotlink About the Globe (FLAG), a 51,600-mile (83,042-kilometer) arrangement that stretches from its London abject to the draft of the world.

ODF (Optical Administration Frame) is advised accurately for fiber optic communications room, fiber optic base devices, cable acclimation and aegis of optical cable abortion function, the alteration bandage function.

Cable aggregate and fiber complect protection. Both alone accumulated into fiber termination box, and agenda base unit, the audio base assemblage army in a chiffonier / rack. Constitute a complete apparatus panels.

Привет, незнакомец!

Похоже, Вы новенький! Чтобы начать обсуждение, кликните на одну из кнопок ниже ;)

Вход через vkontakte.ru